Best UPSC Coaching in Chennai – Agni Ias Academy
AGNI is one of the best UPSC Coaching in Chennai for State Service exams with a passion to strive the students those who are pursuing towards to reach their goal. We give individual care and guidance for each candidate of their strength and weakness which will empower their personality. We also provide best TNPSC Coaching in Chennai.
- The brand newest and advanced instruction methods, well appointed and updated study material is likely to create our training a gratifying experience for its beginners.
- The upcoming aspirants are modeled and armed during our meticulously prepared class room assignments and routine examinations.
- Friendly atmosphere and interactive class room assignments allow us distinctive from your others.
- Being a top UPSC Coaching in Chennai, We offer exemplary learning gaining specialized knowledge in a variety of subjects viz.
- The Academy eases a lot of candidate to successfully reach remarkable success within their livelihood.
- The faculty members are highly professional and therefore are out of reputed institutions.
- Our sole intent is to prepare aspirants for tools and data in one location thereby providing a online test management. We do provide current affairs & updates regularly through the social network platforms like Telegram,Blog etc.. That’s we are always reputed as one of the best UPSC Coaching In Chennai.
Top UPSC Coaching in Chennai
|Courses Offered||Course Fee|
|Prelims cum Mains CSAT||Rs.60,000|
|Prelims cum Mains||Rs.50,000|
|CSAT (5 Months)|
(Saturday & Sunday)
|Integrated Course |
(For College Students)
Being a Top UPSC Coaching in Chennai
|COMPULSORY PAPERS||TOPICS / SUBJECTS||NO . OF QUESTIONS||DURATION OF THE TEST||MAXIMUM MARKS
|General Studies I||Indian and World Geography|
|Indian Polity and Governance|
|Indian Economy||100||2 HOURS||200|
|History of India and Indian National Movement|
|Environmental & Ecology|
|2||Scheduled Language||Qualifying||3 Hrs||300|
|Paper I||Essay Writing Essay Writing||Essay Writing||3 Hrs||250|
|Paper II||General Studies I|| Indian Heritage &|
Culture, History &
Geography of the
World and Society
|Paper III||General Studies II||Governance,|
|Paper IV||General Studies III||Technology,|
|Paper V||General Studies IV||Ethics, Integrity|
|Paper VI||Optional Subject Paper I||3 Hrs||250|
|Paper VII||Optional Subject Paper II||3 Hrs||250
- For All India Services (IAS and IPS), the candidate must be a citizen of India.
- For Other Services like IRS, IAAS, IRTS etc., the candidate must be either
- 1. a citizen of India, or
- 2. a subject of Nepal, or
- 3. a Subject of Bhutan, or
- 4. a Tibetan refugee, who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- 5. a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Note 1: Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (2), (3), (4) and (5) shall be a person in whose favour the Government of India has issued a certificate of eligibility.
Note 2: Further, candidates belonging to categories (2), (3) and (4) above will not be eligible for appointment to the Indian Foreign Service.
Note 3: A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the examination but the offer of appointment may be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him/her by the Government of India.
Note: The Candidates applying for the Civil Service Examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions and criteria for admission to the examination. Their admission to all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of admission certificate to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the UPSC. UPSC takes up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents only after the candidate has qualified for Interview/ Personality Test.
Age Limit and Number of Attempts
The age limit and its relaxation (on the basis of category) decides the number of chances you get to appear for the UPSC exam. Applicants should have attained an age of 21 years and must not be more than 32 years of age on 1st August 2018, which means candidates should not have been born earlier than 2nd August 1986 or after 1st August 1997.
The restrictions on the number of times this exam can be taken are as follows
- For General Category: 6 attempts till 32 years of age
- For OBC category: 9 attempts till 35 years of age
- For SC/ST category: unlimited attempts till 37 years of age
Note: Physically Handicapped/disabled candidates belonging to General category will get the benefit of 9 attempts till the age prescribed by UPSC i.e., 42 years.
If a candidate appears for any of the papers of the Civil Services Preliminary Exam, the attempt is counted. If a candidate filled up the UPSC application form but didn’t take the Preliminary Exam, the attempt will not be counted.
|Category||Age limits||Number of attempts
|OBC||32 years with relaxation of 3 years i.e. 35 years||09
|SC/ST||32 years with relaxation of 5 years i.e. 37 years||Till the age limit
|PH candidate||32 years with relaxation of 10 years i.e. 42 years||For General & OBC 9 attempts
|J&K Residence||General= 37 years|
OBC= 40 years
|Till the age limit
|Disabled serviceman discharged from duty||if general then 32+3=35|
OBC then 32+3+3=38
SC/ST then 32+3+5=40
|depending on above categories viz. Gen, OBC, SC/ST, Disabled
|Ex-serviceman with five years duty* specific condition on page 2 of notification||if general then 32+5=37|
OBC then 32+5+3=40
SC/ST then 32+5+5=42
|depending on above categories viz. Gen, OBC, SC/ST, Disabled|
Note: An attempt is counted if a student appears for one of the papers in the Prelims examination.
- The minimum educational qualification for IAS exam is a candidate must hold a degree from any faculty assembled by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India, or some other educational institution created by an Act of Parliament, or even announced to be termed a university under Section-3 of this University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification.
- Final year students may also appear for that UPSC IAS assessment, however they should obtain their graduation done by now that they appear for Civil Services Mains Exam
- Candidates possessing professional and technical qualifications that are recognized by the Government as equal to a skilled and technical degree would also be qualified for entry to the exam
- Nominees that are appearing for the last year old M.B.B.S or every further Medical Evaluation, however haven’t completed their internship could be provisionally admitted for the Civil Services Mains assessment, however they also must create their original certification during Character evaluation
- All candidates that qualify the Prelims exam must generate a proof Pass Associate Level to look for that Civil Services Main Examination.
- This Amount needs to become attached for their own application for the primary Examinations
- The UPSC can, in exceptional instances, treat an applicant with no Freestyle necessity qualifications as a qualified candidate. This exclusion can happen if he or she has passed a test conducted with other associations, the grade which justifies his or her entry in the ruling of this Commission.
- The criteria can connect with applicants having Bachelor’s level from some other reputed foreign exchange, as an instance, Oxford, Cambridge, and Harvard etc..
Three stages of UPSC Civil Services Exam
UPSC Civil Services exam is conducted every year for the recruitment of elite IAS, IPS and other Group A officers. The recruitment process takes about a year and exams are conducted in three stages.
Stage 1: Preliminary exam, usually conducted in May/June. It is an objective type question paper with two papers – one is General Studies, and the other is CSAT for 400 marks (200 marks each).
Note – Marks are deducted for wrong answers (1/3rd for every wrong answer), and CSAT paper is qualifying in nature (66.7 marks needed for qualifying).
Stage 2: UPSC Civil Services Mains Exam consists of 9 papers which are descriptive. There are 4 General Studies Essays and 2 Optional Papers included for merit. English and Language papers are qualifying in nature. Mains exam is usually held in October/November.
Stage 3: Those candidates who qualify the Mains exam are called for the Interview. Based on Mains and Interview score, candidates are recommended by UPSC. UPSC publishes the final recommended list in May/June.
- The approach is, consequently, be to build up a greater level of intellectual clarity and critical power to study new theories and thoughts faster and better.
- Being the best UPSC Training in Chennai, AGNI IAS Academy having its routine evaluations, staff discussions, in depth training, Character growth classes, Direction grade sessions along with Social responsibility addresses work like a bridge by the final choice to a destination.
- What AGNI is best UPSC Coaching in Chennai comes in its repertory isn’t just a bag of tricks or short cuts. As an alternative, what it is aimed is to allow its aspirant to know the basic theories of that which they studied as a portion of their program within school days.
- Some could reveal to you the need for NCERT however we deliver the style clarity out of NCERT.
- Our attempt isn’t just to offer the students having a road map to effective education but and to guarantee our inspiring company throughout their travel to the path to good results so why we are in the top 10 UPSC Coaching in Chennai.
- To day, it’s well famous for its many aspirants at Tamil Nadu as a technical institution of its type within this area, acting continuously at elevated levels and it has gained the rare distinction of attaining the success-rate at its original stage .
- We have added Reading Room and Library centre at selected branches The faculty of this analysis Circle consists of experienced teachers, competent administrators, and dedicated research workers.
- In reality, the gist of the operation of this analysis Circle may be that your fraternal atmosphere it supplies, at the students are dressed with a dedicated, inventive and talented center faculty
- Agni’s best UPSC Coaching in Chennai, We handle our each member for a individual instead of only students. We process our task similar to this of growing blossoms; together with the skill and will required for doing this a delicate endeavor.
- The analysis Circle enrolls applicants owning the essential capability to compete in the Civil Services Examination.
- Since not many candidates might have already been imagining such as the analysis Circle highlights on the essence of the groundwork to be made and the blueprint of establishing the questions and also just how to handle them evoking their interest in the respective areas of comprehension, along with also acquiring a picture-like perspective of the a variety of topics to be studied.
- Nominees are required to have obtained an intelligent interest not just within their special fields of academic study but also from the events that are happening around them both within and out of their particular nation or country in addition to in modern branches of thought and also in fresh discoveries that ought to rouse the interest of well-educated youth.
- These measurements of guidance could be projected since the educators keep in touch with the students in the preferences in accordance with the program of job directed at them at some time of registration.
We have free counseling sessions to help all IAS aspirants at each stage of preparation to overcome difficulties, nervousness and to resolve queries.
Here, We help you to achieve your dream carrier by joining in our UPSC Coaching in Chennai Civil services Exam preparation is to be made with sincerity & dedication. In the present competitive scenario, you have to ensure that you stay ahead in the race. The institute shall be a continuous source of motivation for all its students.
We expect complete discipline, seriousness, and dedication from your side to bring out the winner in you.
- Personal attention, the advancement of every student is tracked and special inputs given as each requirement.
- The AGNI is just one of best UPSC Training in Chennai a renowned Institute preparing applicants to the Civil Services Examination at each of the 3 degrees — Preliminary Exam, Main Examination, and Personality Evaluation.
- Our Efforts allow us special as well as at the process we found a mentorship programme. The target is to attract our chosen pupils directly INFOCUS on the students that are preparing for that civic exam.
- As a point of the services, nightclubs put a base for IAS prep throughout the under-graduation period. Our educators place in equal work just for the students.
- The Academy arranges workshops and seminars with the aid of civil servants and experts from soft capabilities to coach the aspirants to believe, feel and state just enjoy administrators. IAS prep and Civil Services Chronicle talk about a mutuality which extends straight back again to some quarter of a hundred years.
- Inspired by supplying a one-shop cloth of par-excellent caliber, we are proud of being a best UPSC Coaching in Chennai the that individuals have been crucial for Civil Services preparation. Most students, as well as much more, teachers, flunk because of this.
- We did. Updated and edited study material is provided in lucid and very straightforward terminology so the students may deal up with the energetic nature of this exam. We say we place the pace and also many others follow along. Research and Development create the excellence that the Institute for best IAS training in Chennai and possibly in India.
- We’re a group of teachers (teachers), with a long time of knowledge in teaching in addition to expertise within our particular subject matter. It begins with predominate over most of the subjects which constitute General Studies.
- Every class includes a lot to remove all 3 steps while within the assessment process: Preliminary, Mains as well as the Character Evaluation (Interview).